Author Topic: the Compiled Gospel of Jesus the Christ  (Read 3613 times)

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
the Compiled Gospel of Jesus the Christ
« on: October 13, 2007, 12:26:07 AM »
quite a while back i came up with the idea that it would be neat to be able to read through the Accounts of Jesus Life and Ministry in one book, rather than having to jump back and forth through 4 separate books.
thus began a personal endeavor i titled "the Compiled Gospel of Jesus the Christ".
basically this is the 4 Gospels made into just one.
it begins with Zechariah, Father of John the Baptist and ends with Peter's speech on the day of Pentecost and a closing by Jesus out of Revelation.
it also contains an introduction, index, and Prophecies concerning the 1st and 2nd Arrivals of the Messiah throughout the Bible.
each chapter shows which book, chapter, and verse the scriptures were taken from, but reads as one whole chapter.
i made a lot of efforts to be sure there was no repetition, but that it kept moving forward while recording all events faithfully and True to the Word as it should be.
it took me 2 years to research it and put it together, mainly because i'm not usually patient enough to devote my time and focus on just one endeavor.
also i was in no rush originally, seeing as it was intended just for myself.
however, once i began to share with others what i had put together, they became interested and many copies have been given to several people over time, spanning 4 different translations of the Bible as well.
i currently have it available in NAS, NLT, AMPLIFIED, and THE MESSAGE.
i am also planning on doing 2 more traditional translations, the KJV, (haven't decided on old or new KJV yet) and the NIV.

i figured i'd offer to share this with you guys here as well.
so if you'd either like a copy of one of these 4 translations, or would like to just use the index as a source, and flip back and forth through the 4 Gospels to read it, just let me know.

may God Bless you all and may Jesus be your Peace!

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline Jon Sonnenberg

• View Profile
Re: the Compiled Gospel of Jesus the Christ
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
I have not been on this board for a short time because I was very sick.  I had a cold that would not go away and while I only missed 1 1/2 days of work, I slept and relaxed most of the time that I was home. I feel much better now and am back in full swing.  I will comb through some past topics.  sorry if I miss anything important....

Chris,  this book sounds fantastic.  I would love to read the NAS version if it is available.  Did you get it published?  Is it online?  Do you have drafts?  The closest thing that I have to this is 'the harmony of the Gospels', NIV version.  I am definitely interested in a copy of your "Compiled Gospel"  what a great resource.

please send me details about how to obtain a copy.

-Jon S.

Offline Stephen

• head honcho
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 08:21:34 AM »
I am very interested as well!

Jon, glad to hear you're doing better! We missed you!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 01:07:16 PM »
i'm Happy you're feeling better Jon, Hope you're feeling better as well stephen.

i'm Glad you're both interested.
stephen, what translation do you want it in and would you mind receiving via e-mail or snail mail?
i'll be e mailing you your copy very soon jon.

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline Stephen

• head honcho
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 04:07:34 PM »
Email is fine, 'The Message' preferred. Thank you!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »
hey everyone,

i just wanted to add (although i think it goes without saying) that the Messianic Prophecies section is obviously not an exhaustive list.
there are many more verses that could be related to the events as well.

another person requested kjv so i am currently putting together a v.5.0 (21st Century King James Version), but don't worry i will be getting the rest of the Gospel to you while i am working on v.5.0.
in the meantime enjoy the Messianic Prophecies to tie you over till then.

may God Bless you and may Jesus be your Peace!

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline Stephen

• head honcho
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 09:58:23 PM »
Thanks for sending it to me!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord