Author Topic: a *discontinued* game mod  (Read 8359 times)

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
a *discontinued* game mod
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »
a while back (during the summer of '09), i had teamed up with another fan of the pc game, star wars-knights of the old republic, in the task of putting together a game modification.

in our game mod (for those familiar with SW:KOTOR) the jedi who died in a lightsaber battle aboard the endar spire would not have died, and i was responsible for fully fleshing out all of the characters storyline, and backstory, while my co-modifier was responsible for configuring all of the aspects into the game.

some of the storyline would be playable flashbacks, or narrated flashbacks through conversations with the character and the p.c.(players character).

some details of the backstory were also not known until much later and through conversations with other new characters that would be introduced along the way.
most of the original dialogue from the games pre-existing characters was maintained and reordered to work in convo's with the new characters.
while some of the minor characters were changed and given new in depth dialogue to be revoiced for the mod.

i figured that it's been a long enough dead project now to share it all with you here, seeing as we all pretty much know eachother pretty well here.
you might find you like the story, or it may bore you to tears.
keep in mind that a lot of parts of the storyline may be sparse, seeing as the project was canceled midway through, but i am willing to fill in the details of what transpired or was planned to be in the final finished project, to those whom are interested to know them.

so i'll be posting this a little at a time so that it doesn't become to much at one time.

this notification of what i'm doing will be the first post.
i put a lot of research and effort into the work, so i Hope you enjoy it.

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline Dr. M

• Global Moderator
  • digital is 100% accurate
    • View Profile
Re: a *discontinued* game mod
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »
Sorry to hear the project got canceled! I plan to write stuff like that all the time, but very rarely does anything come of it.
Stick to me and I will stick to you
Kiss me and you'll see that I am made of honey

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
yeah, it can be an overwhelming task at times.
a couple of times i ran into writers block, but it actually seemed to fade quickly since my source material was pretty much already provided for my particular addition to the story.
however, building our side of the story was almost like making an expansion pack to the game.
everything had to fit accordingly without leaving loopholes and also carry over within CERTAIN limits of the star wars universe.

to start things out i'll share with you the characters timeline and how the player was to learn the details of it.
please excuse me if any of it comes across as confusing, and let me know if you need clarification, for the most part i think it comes across as pretty straight forward.
one thing to keep in mind, for those not familiar with KOTOR, is that the game takes place almost 4,000 years before the movie Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope.
i have the year of the events listed as well as the age of the character during that timeframe.
also, any part that consists of a playable flashback did not include a conversation for it's details, since you learn those as you were to play through it.
this is one of those places where i was saying i would be willing to fill in the gaps concerning missing material.

born on zeltros: 3982
(convo's 1-5) escape from bothawui: 3976 (age 6)
(convo 6 *has a playable flashback for the 3rd part*) the mustafar missions: (defending the shipyards of brodo asagi with master dinkuq and shircwheti accompanying 3976-3975. food poisoning pandemic of dac. a selkath was responsible and is now a judge on manaan. this is also when master zyn died from the food poisoning pandemic 3975-3974. releasing lewarracca the butcher from a trandoshan slave camp 3974-3973)
(convo 7) training on coruscant: 3973 (age 9)
(convo 8) the trials of courage & skill at felucia: 3969 (age 13)
(convo 9) the trials of flesh & spirit at telos iv: 3968 (age 14)
(convo 10 *playable flashback*) assignment on dantooine; re-trial of flesh: 3967-3968 (age 15-16)
(convo 11) the re-trial of spirit at shola: 3965-3964 (age 17-18)
(convo 12) celindra's ceremony as a jedi knight; master ivuur's funeral; the battle of ithor 3963 (age 19)
(convo 13 *playable flashback*) the training of tarvel at tython: 3962-3961 (age 20-21)
(convo 14) celindra leaves the order and begins learning of the One; tarvel disappears: 3960-3958 (age 22-24)
(convo 15 *playable flashback*) the hunt for jurgan kalta, involving calo nord and hk-47: 3958 (age 24)
(convo 16 *playable flashback*) the iridonian civil war and the rise of darth animus: 3958-3957 (age 24-25)
the endar spire incident: 3956 (age 26)

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 12:28:44 PM »
first, here is some backstory into the characters parents, who were also to be playable characters in the mod.
these 2 characters already existed in the game, but i expanded upon them and made them into primary characters.
normally, the player would never see the information that you are about to.
it was mainly notes for myself to follow.
i would later add bits and pieces from this history to these 2 characters dialog, which would wind up revealing information to their child that they were all actually related.

BACKSTORY FOR TRASK ULGO AND SELVEN LUXEN

tarisian noble, trask ulgo, was quite the black sheep of his family. although he did live to become a somewhat respectable soldier of the republic before his untimely death on board a ship called the endar spire, most of his younger life was spent flaunting and wasting his vast wealth on gambling and womanizing. he did however try to settle down and start a family at the request of an older brother, who introduced him to his brief first wife selven. selven and trask seemed to hit things off wonderfully, and shared a lot of the same passion for life.
selven luxen was an upper-middle class tarisian, who was very taken with a good blaster, and had an almost tomboyish violent streak at times. she was not at all as primp and proper as her 2 older sisters, however she knew how to turn on the charm when she needed to. she was known to not take kindly to those who insulted or hurt her, or the one's she loved, and would often go to great lengths to see that they got their just dues in the end.
during their short courtship, trask and selven seemed to be perfect for one another, and they very well may have been, had it not been for trask's unwillingness to settle down for good. during the planning of their wedding trask and selven had planned to honeymoon to their future home on the planet of z'trop, however, at the last minute, trask decided to change those plans to the unrestrained/pleasure filled/thrill seeking lifestyle of zeltros.
on their first night as husband and wife, after consumating their marriage, trask said he was going out for a drink and that he would be back shortly, which didn't turn out to be until the following afternoon. selven, was quite angry over the incident, but dismissed it as a last hurrah her new husband just needed to get out of his system. however, when night after night he began to repeat his old habits, selven became suspicious of her new husbands outings. it was upon their 3 month anniversary, when their child celindra was conceived, that selven discovered the heart rending truth that her newlywed husband was nightly indulging in relations with multiple zolan females. the following day selven demanded a divorce from her estranged husband, only to find that he had squandered both of their fortunes over the last 3 months on his exotic pleasurable delights, excesssive drinking, and constant gambling.
after the divorce was finalized, selven desperately tried to contact her family, so that she could seek help in returning home to taris, only to learn that they had invested almost all that they had left into her future life with trask, which was now in the likely hands of exchange gangsters. her family had wound up in debt with davik kang after borrowing money for the pricey wedding, and were now living in the gangland slums of the lower city on taris. in a last desperate hope to escape her situation, she turned to her recent in-laws the ulgo's for help, but they ignored her plea's in fear of the whole issue once again tainting their family name worse than trask already had. finally, selven turned to the task of trying to earn her way off this sensually diseased world, the only way that seemed possible for a woman living there. so she went to work for the exchange as a pleasure girl.
not long after, was when she discovered that she was with child, and once again became desperate to escape the nightmare of her life on zeltros, but to no avail. however, a fellow zeltronian pleasure girl, by the name of lazoola (though selven only knew her by her business name of pinky), took pity on her, and befriended her through the hard times. unknowing to selven though, was the fact that the zeltronian was not only befriending her for the opportunity of stealing her child to sell on the slave trafficking black market, but also that she had been one of the long time mistresses of her former husband , trask ulgo (lazoola was not aware of the connection between trask and selven until later)
shortly after celindra was born, trask came to the realization of the error of his ways, and showed up at selven's apartment, in hopes of seeing his daughter, and making things right with his former wife. selven however, turned him down, and refused to allow him to so much as look at his daughter. trask became depressed, and on the verge of suicide, when he approached his long time mistress lazoola with a last hope proposal of marriage. lazoola accepted, thinking that she would finally be able to get her greedy hands on whatever credits the filthy rich schemer had hidden away. lazoola however, was disappointed to find upon marrying trask, that he hadn't a credit to his name, and was greatly in debt to the exchange already.
lazoola, in anger, began to plot how to get revenge for the time she wasted on trask. she came to find out that trask and selven were recently divorced, and that selven's newborn baby girl was their child. lazoola began to encourage trask to request from selven that he be able to visit the child at least once, while she also worked on selven to allow such a thing, to her lowlife ex-husband. however, selven refused trask's request once again, and lazoola acted out her plan. she immediately divorced trask, without the benefit of a reason, and waited for trask to go crawling back to his x-wife for sympathy, which he did.
selven, annoyed with the pitiful creature that was her x-husband, agreed to go out to eat and listen to the man's sorrowful tale of woe, in hopes of getting him to leave her alone for good. during the conversation, trask instead begged for his wife to take him back, and pleaded that she would let him see his daughter at least once. selven refused to even consider a relationship with trask again, but said that she would consider allowing him to visit celindra on occasions at her discretion.
trask left the diner several hours before selven, and proceeded to a nearby cantina where he drank himself into oblivion, and passed out in a back alley while walking home. after doing some shopping, selven returned home that evening to find celindra's sitter dead in her apartment. an all to familiar blaster with the family crest of ulgo carved into the handle, lay close by the body. selven raced to celindra's nursery, only to find to her worst nightmare come true, that her child was gone.
the following day trask ulgo was arrested for the disappearance of his daughter, which he claimed he knew nothing about, and to this day he has never confessed to her kidnapping or the murder of the sitter.
trask's older brother once again came to his aid, and secretly paid for a lawyer to fight in his defense during the trial. trask was sentenced to a mere 16 months of slave labor on a freighter bound for alzoc III, and was forbidden to ever return to zeltros again, upon payment of death if he did.
selven was outraged at the justice system of zeltros, and whole heartedly joined with the exchange. she eventually became a bounty hunter for davik kang upon her return to taris. she devoted all of her time and effort into seeking her own form of justice against her x-husband and anyone connected to his family line. such an opportunity would eventually present itself in the form of a mass extermination hit put on the ulgo's by a rival family of nobles known as the organa's.

(and for those in the know, yes the organa's are the family line that eventually adopted princess leia)

30N 0U7!
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 11:23:31 PM »
this is a short piece of backstory notes i mainly made for a guideline for myself to keep track of celindra's earliest moments.

BACKSTORY FOR CELINDRA:

celindra ulgo was kidnapped at 6 months old by a zeltronian exchange pleasure girl/slave trader by the name of lazoola (though her clientel knew her better as pinky), who had been posing as trask ulgo's mistress in hopes of stealing his credits out from under his nose. the zeltronian was eventually arrested by bothan authorities, during a raid on a black market slave trading facility, while trying to sell the child (however, it is rumored that the zeltronian's younger sister luxa, who followed very much in the footsteps of her older sister, was responsible for her eventual escape from prison several years later).
the child who had no way of being identified by the bothans, other than the name "celindra" which had been surrendered to them by the zeltronian kidnapper, was put into the care of an orphanage on bothawui. although she had no knowledge of any of these events, celindra, already powerful in the ways of the force at the mere age of 3, was always found to be saddened by the aspect of not having a family to call her own. she was soon noticed by a bothan jedi master by the name of zyn len showe, who had returned to bothawui in hopes of dealing with the escalating presence of the exchange.
one night while master showe was testing the child, who was extremely gifted in the the areas of precognitive perception, a riot broke out near the orphanage. the riot, started by the exchange against the local law enforcement, soon escalated into bombings of local facilities, including the orphanage. when the orphanage was hit by the impact of the bombing, a beam broke free from the ceiling, knocking the jedi master unconcious, while a fire broke out in the building. all of the details as to exactly how celindra was able to escape the burning wreckage, while rescuing the jedi master, remain unknown. it was shortly after recovering from his injuries, that master showe took celindra not only as his padawan but also adopted her as a daughter.
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »
this next portion displays how actual gameplay and edits for the mod were to merge into the opening sequence.
mostly through conversations and short fights with enemies.
those who have played KOTOR will notice quite a few changes right away.
the largest one being that the game begins on the bridge in conversations between some of the characters rather than with the player.
celindra is injured not by an explosion this time, but rather by being shot by a blaster.
also, that trasks' dialog has been changed quite a bit as well as darth bandon having a line of dialog.
this was because we intended to do redo their voiceovers to make them more primary characters.
another thing, is that your first contact with carth is not until you actually reach the escape pods.

the game opens on the bridge of the endar spire where bastila and trask have been conversing.

celindra, an old friend of bastila's and dressed very similar to her, quickly enters the bridge.

trask: i know . . . i will . . . it's just . . .

trask and bastila turn to see celindra running towards them.

celindra: that disturbance in the force you had been sensing has been confirmed. malak was
here the whole time awaiting our arrival. the leviathan has just lowered their cloaking
device and they are gaining on us.

trask looks to bastila.

trask: right. i'll go wake the new recruit and let him know about our current situation.

trask runs off the bridge towards his quarters.
bastila turns towards the viewport of the bridge.

celindra: is everything okay? you seem . . . distracted.

bastila: well, just... different, i suppose. things are not going as i thought they would. i need time to think about all this.

celindra: you've been thinking about revan again haven't you? you know it wasn't your fault that it all turned out the way it did.

bastila turns to celindra.

bastila: that is kind of you to say, but i think the evidence speaks for itself. i think... i think i may have made a very big mistake. i just think about all the evil that the sith have caused and i... i get so furious. yet we are told that these feelings are the path to the dark side. i've often dreamed that i might be able to confront darth malak myself. i dream i can use all this power i have to kill him and stop all the death and destruction. but what comes next? after using all that power, would you decide to impose your view on the universe? the dark side corrupts your very thoughts. i've always struggled for control over my passions. i've always been to quick to anger, too quick to get involved. my instructors constantly berated me for it. i spent all my years being hounded by my instructors. being told so often how gifted and important i was until i was sick of it. for me it has always been a constant battle. don't you find it difficult at all? you make it seem so easy, or is that only an illusion?

celindra: the choice between the Light and darkness is never an easy one for anybody to make, bastila. it's a struggle each person shares, whether they are a jedi or not. you may be harsh in your approach at times, but i know that your heart is True, and that you seek to do what is Right with all your being. you are still the same bastila i shared in the trials with at tython.

bastila: you... you continue to be there for me, don't you? even after i keep pushing you away, you're still around when i need you most. the truth is, i have come to depend on you. not just for the sake of the mission, but for my own sake as well. i am . . . i am glad you are with us.

celindra: although i am your Friend, i may not always be able to be there for you bastila. and you can't know everything all the time. you don't have all the answers. you are only a jedi afterall. besides, do you know what master vrook would be scolding you with if he were hearing you right now . . .

bastila: "emotional entanglements can be dangerous. they can impair rational thought, they can lead to outbursts of uncontrolled emotion. a jedi must be above such things."

both of them laugh together

celindra: you sure do have those lectures down, don't you? but seriously, you overanalyze things to much sometimes. we've got to remain focused on the here and now. perhaps that's a goal you can aim for next.

bastila: thank you for urging me towards it. after all my training, i would have thought it would have been easier. apparently i still have much to learn. well, that was not nearly so difficult as i feared. thank you for hearing me out. i feel . . . i feel much better.

celindra: you're welcome.

some blaster fire is heard from off the bridge along with the distinct sound of a lightsaber in motion, when suddenly a dark jedi storms the bridge killing two republic soldiers before heading through the doorway trask left through.

celindra: i'll go after him, trask and the new recruit may need my help. you should remain here
and protect the bridge for as long as you can. hopefully we can buy the rest of the crew enough
time to get safely to their escape pods.

celindra runs towards the door leaving the bridge.

celindra: here we go again. never a dull moment, huh?

bastila: may the force be with you.

the door closes sealing off the path to the bridge.

scene cuts to celindra catching up to the dark jedi who is attempting to open the next
door.

celindra: stop right there sith.

dark jedi: you are no match for me jedi. the dark side has made me more powerful than any
of you.

celindra: your self confidence will be your undoing.

dark jedi: and your mouth shall be yours.

dark jedi activates his lightsaber.

celindra: we shall see.

celindra activates her own.
a lightsaber battle ensues.

scene cuts to the regular game opening, with player character waking from explosions.

jump ahead to the point where player character and trask open door to the room where
celindra and the dark jedi are dueling.

door opens.

trask: *gasp* . . . celindra.

pc: 1: celindra?
2: what's going on here?

trask: 1 response: she's . . . she's a jedi acompanying bastila.
2 response: that's a dark jedi.

pc: 1: shouldn't we try to help her?
2: don't expect me to put my neck on the line here?

trask: this battle is to much for us. we better stay back, we'd just get in the way.

celindra defeats the dark jedi, but caught off guard she gets shot by a sith trooper.

trask: NO!

player takes control of the action again to defeat the 2 sith troopers.
after the troopers are defeated trask rushes to celindra.

trask: CELINDRA! CELINDRA, ARE YOU . . .

celindra stirs back to consciousness.

celindra: *ugh* . . . what happened?

pc: you were caught off guard by a sith trooper. lucky for you it wasn't a
fatal shot.

celindra: luck, *huff*. it was only by the will of the *ooh*

trask: easy there celindra. do you think you can proceed? we need to get moving before more
troopers show up.

pc: 1: not to mention making sure bastila is safe.
2: not to mention making sure there is an escape pod left.

celindra: 1 response: yes, i'll manage. we must help bastila.
2 response: indeed, otherwise bastila will have no way off the endar spire. afterall it's
her the sith are after.

pc: what's so important about bastila anyways?

trask: there's no time to get into all of that right now. we've got to hurry.

player takes control of game again.

jump ahead to room where trask opens door where darth bandon awaits.

celindra: a locked door, but something doesn't feel right about this.

pc: maybe it's bastila. perhaps she was trapped in a lockdown.

trask runs up to the door to try to open it.

trask: let me see what i can do with . . .

celindra: no trask, wait! it's a . . .

door opens to reveal darth bandon.

darth bandon: ah, fresh meat. but you're still not the one that lord malak is searching
for. although . . . i sense a great power . . .

trask: i'll hold him off, you two get to the escape pods.

celindra: are you out of your mind!? you don't stand a chance against him!

pc: you're crazy old man, you know that?

trask: you just make sure celindra gets off this ship . . . with bastila.

trask runs into the room to battle darth bandon.
the door locks behind him.

celindra: trask has bought us some time, we should honor his wishes and make good use of it.

entering the starboard section of the ship.
carth makes no transmissions on your personal communicator.

celindra: we should hurry, i doubt the endar spire will hold together under this assault
for much longer.

jump ahead to room before group of sith.

celindra: there are more than likely more enemies up ahead. use caution, we already
know that they are definitely not the type who take prisoners. perhaps there is a more skillful remedy to taking out the enemy than just brute force.

using the security panel to blow up the terminal earns you a comment from celindra

celindra: impressive, most impressive!

reprogramming the droid earns you another comment from celindra

celindra: resourceful, yet still rather crude.

open the door to the escape pod room

carth is in melee combat with 2 sith troopers.

you help him in defeating them.

carth: you made it just in time! there's only one active escape pod left. come on, we can hide out on the planet below.

pc: 1: who is this guy?
2: how do we know we can trust you?

celindra: this is carth onasi, he's a soldier with the republic, like you. it looks like we're the last remaining crew members left on the endar spire.

carth: bastila's escape pod's already gone, so there's no reason for us to stick around here and get shot by the sith. now come on - there'll be time for questions later!

they enter the escape pod.

for those who may have not picked up on it, at this point in the mod trask was already aware that celindra is his long lost daughter.
how he came to learn of this, and what his ultimate fate was, shall be explained later on in the story.
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
the next couple of posts will consist of examples of brief dialogs that our additional characters would add during gameplay experience throughout KOTOR.
i will not be posting every single one of these that take place through the entire game, because not only would it be extremely exhaustive to do so, but also because i didn't finish all of them.
however, some of these little bits of input from the characters do add insight into the storyline at times.
in this content you will also be introduced to 2 new characters (verix: a duros smuggler, and blue-42: a sith soldier whose alegiances have recently changed. he has a tendency for finding trouble) we added to the game not originally in KOTOR, as well as a secondary character whom we made into a primary playable one (celindra's mother selven).

TARIS

(carth's opening dialog remains exactly the same, the only difference is that celindra starts it off with the following)

celindra: ah, you have awakened. i was beginning to wonder if my healing you was merely a lost cause.
you look a bit disoriented, just take your time with things and your senses should return.
i'm celindra, we helped eachother to escape the endar spire. do you remember me?

pc: celindra, the jedi i met before. yes, i remember.

(the player character reply "carth, the one on the communicator, i remember." is replaced by "carth, yes, i remember."
after carth's final closing dialog the following is added)

pc: wait a minute carth, what about her? won't your being a jedi draw attention to yourself though? i mean, at the first sign of you waving your lightsaber around, we're bound to be noticed.

celindra: not necessarily. it is not as uncommon as you may think to come across a random jedi sent out by the order. besides, the only ones who would have known i had made it to an escape pod, would have died on board the endar spire when it exploded. not to mention that jedi aren't the only one's able to get their hands on a lightsaber now and then, especially here on taris where there was once a jedi academy. but you make a good point, i should try to keep the use of my lightsaber to a minimum to avoid attracting any unwanted attention. i suppose i could just resort to a vibroblade for the time being, although i refuse to lower myself to the uncivilized level of using a blaster.

Celindra then walks over to where t3 would normally stand in the apartment hideout, while carth walks over to his regular spot.

(rescuing the duros from the sith soldier with his combat droids)

duros: this isn't the first time the sith have come in here to cause trouble for us, but hopefully it will be the last.

pc: why were the sith bothering you anyways?

duros: it's probably just a random raid, at least that's all i Hope it is. however, ixgil and i . . . or should i say, I am a smuggler by trade, and the sith may have found out that i know of a way around their armada's defense in orbit.

(usual pc responses)

(last sentence of duros is followed by) duros: hey, tell you what, in thanks for saving my life, if you ever need anything smuggled onto or off planet, just let me know. the name is verix.

(if you talk to him a second time he will say) duros: and don't forget my offer alright. anything, anytime, anywhere.

first encounter with blue-42 at the crashed escape pod at upper city south (only happens if celindra is present)

blue-42: it figures! i finally get invited to a party on this lousy planet, and i get put on recon to scrap these stupid escape pods.

pc: a party?

blue-42: oh yeah! and let me tell you friend, it's going to be a blast. good music, tarisian ale, beautiful women. why, i even got invited by this girl from the base named sarna . . .

pc: (male version)1. oh, sarna! (whistles) she's a real looker isn't she?
(female version) 1. oh, sarna. yeah, i met her at the cantina nearby.
2. sarna?

blue-42: re 1. oh don't tell me she invited you TOO? let me guess, she made it sound like she was all interested in you, and told you where the party was. i hate getting set up like this. sorry to burst your bubble pal, but i think we both just got used to fill up space. oh well, it's probably for the best. it's not like i'm going to be going to the party anyways. although, your friend there is quite a sight for sore eyes too. hey sweetheart, how you doing?

celindra: what did you just call me!

blue-42: ooh, and feisty too. nice!

celindra: why you . . .

blue-42: hey, easy there muffin. don't you know how to take a compliment when someone gives
you one? well, i should get back to work anyways. so long. have fun at the party for both of us. farewell beautiful. (clicks tongue)

celindra: ooh . . . good riddance!

re 2. yeah (laughs) sarna. she's probably the best looking soldier on taris, although, your friend there is quite a sight for sore eyes too. hey sweetheart, how you doing?

celindra: what did you just call me!

blue-42: ooh, and feisty too. nice!

celindra: why you . . .

blue-42: hey, easy there muffin. don't you know how to take a compliment when someone gives
you one? well, i should get back to work anyways. so long. have fun at the party for both of us. farewell beautiful. (clicks tongue)

celindra: ooh . . . good riddance!

if celindra is present when rescuing the old man from davik's thugs

(in response to the thugs statements)
celindra: we can't just stand here and do nothing while they kill this guy.

(if you give the man 100 credits)
celindra: now that's the heart of a jedi.

(if you demand the old man's credits)
celindra: you are truly pathetic, you know that!

(if celindra is present when you run into the drunks in upper city north.)

pc: [persuade] hey guys, we can all be friends here. let me buy you a drink. we can all sit down, talk, you can get to know our lady friend here a bit better . . .

celindra: WHAT!?

(if celindra is present when you meet matrik)

matrik: i have some demolitions experience from my old days in the exchange so i can set it all up. but i'd need to get my hands on a permacrete detonator.

celindra: hmm, a well thought out plan. it just might work.

(if celindra is present when you get to the gang members confrontation with canderous)

davik's agent: ah, so you want to play this the hard way. ha ha. ok. (sharp whistle).

celindra: i . . . know this man . . . from somewhere.

pc: who is he?

celindra: i can't remember, but i know i've seen him before.

(regular scene continues)

(if celindra is present with you when you first see calo nord in either the lower city apartments or the cantina)

(before the scene starts in either place celindra will say the following)
celindra: *whisper* that's calo nord. one of the most dangerous bounty hunters in the galaxy. if you want to stay alive, i suggest you keep your mouth shut and not make eye contact with him.

(the scene then plays out as usual)
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:59 PM »
(if celindra is present with you when you meet selven)

selven: stop right there, or i'll give you a blaster shot right between the eyes! now, what are you doing here?

celindra: *whisper* we should be careful with the likes of her. we don't need to stir up any unnecessary trouble.

pc: 1. who are you?
2. i was just exploring. i didn't know there was anyone in here.
3. i'm just here to rob the place.
(if you're wearing sith armor) 4. you can't talk to the sith like that!
(if you know about the bounty) 5. i'm here to collect the bounty on your head, selven!

selven: re 1. no. i'm the one with the blaster pointed at you. i get to ask the questions. now - what are you doing here? (jump ahead to next set of pc statements)

re 2. well go explore somewhere else. there's nothing interesting in here for you. this is your only warning - if you bother me again, you won't walk out of here alive! (end convo)

re 3. celindra: *whispers* are you crazy?! don't you realize who this is?! that's selven luxen, one of the most dangerous assassins in the galaxy. she's right up there with calo nord!
i'm sorry, miss. my friend's brain doesn't always function as quickly as his ego.

selven: so i see.

celindra: we'll be going now, so sorry to disturb you.

re 4. celindra: *whispers* are you trying to get us killed?! don't you realize who this is?! that's selven luxen, one of the most dangerous assassins in the galaxy. she's right up there with calo nord!
i'm sorry, miss. my friend's brain doesn't always function as quickly as his ego.

re 5. celindra: wait a minute, maybe there's more to this bounty than meets the eye. things aren't always what they seem, you know? i wonder what selven has to say about it?

selven: i was set up! that's all i have to say about it. and as soon as i get those organa's in my blasters' sights, they'll be set DOWN! for good!

celindra: perhaps the organa's aren't really the one's who set you up though. maybe it was someone else. perhaps a previous employer.

selven: the exchange? an interesting theory, that i have considered as well. i'm sure both calo and davik wouldn't mind getting me out of the picture, seeing as i'm not willing to be a puppet of the crime syndicate anymore. but as you can see, my hands are tied at the moment. the minute i leave this apartment, i become a target for any bounty hunter in wait.

celindra: and yet, if you remain here for to much longer, you will eventually be found out and hunted down anyways. we have a few things to take care of, but i have an idea that may make use of an offer from a duros acquaintance of ours. that is if you are willing to trust us on this.

selven: well, it's not like i have anything to lose. i'm game, but you had better not cross me, or it will be the last mistake you'll ever make!

pc: hey, wait a minute! since when did you become in charge of things?

celindra: *whisper* calm down, an assassin as an ally, for however brief of a time it may be, could turn out to be quite a considerable benefit in our current situation.

pc: well, i guess you have a point there, but how about you let us all be included in the decision making from here on out.

celindra: right.

pc: 1. i was just exploring. i didn't know there was anyone in here.
2. i'm just here to rob the place.
(if you're wearing sith armor) 3. you can't talk to the sith like that!
(if you know about the bounty) 4. i'm here to collect the bounty on your head, selven!

re 1. well go explore somewhere else. there's nothing interesting in here for you. this is your only warning - if you bother me again, you won't walk out of here alive! (end convo)

re 2. celindra: *whispers* are you crazy?! don't you realize who this is?! that's selven luxen, one of the most dangerous assassins in the galaxy. she's right up there with calo nord!

re 3. celindra: *whispers* are you trying to get us killed?! don't you realize who this is?! that's selven luxen, one of the most dangerous assassins in the galaxy. she's right up there with calo nord!

re 4. celindra: wait a minute, maybe there's more to this bounty than meets the eye. things aren't always what they seem, you know? i wonder what selven has to say about it?

selven: i was set up! and that's all i have to say about it. and as soon as i get those organa's in my blasters' sights, they'll be set DOWN! for good!

celindra: perhaps the organa's aren't really the one's who set you up though. maybe it was someone else. perhaps a previous employer.

selven: the exchange? an interesting theory, that i have considered as well. i'm sure both calo and davik wouldn't mind getting me out of the picture, seeing as i'm not willing to be a puppet of the crime syndicate anymore. but as you can see, my hands are tied at the moment. the minute i leave this apartment, i become a target for any bounty hunter in wait.

celindra: and yet, if you remain here for to much longer, you will eventually be found out and hunted down anyways. we have a few things to take care of, but i have an idea that may make use of an offer from a duros acquaintance of ours. that is if you are willing to trust us on this.

selven: well, it's not like i have anything to lose. i'm game, but you had better not cross me, or it will be the last mistake you'll ever make!

celindra: *whisper* calm down, an assassin as an ally, for however brief of a time it may be, could turn out to be quite a considerable benefit in our current situation.

pc: well, i guess you have a point there, but how about you let us all be included in the decision making from here on out.

(if celindra is with you, and you chose to answer "i was just exploring", and you talk to selven a second time, the following happens)

selven: i gave you a chance to get out of here and leave me alone, but i guess you're just to stupid to take it. now you'll see why i'm the most dangerous assassin on taris.

celindra: wait a minute, you're selven luxen aren't you?

selven: what of it?

celindra: isn't there a bounty out on you presently?

selven: why, have you come to collect?

celindra: no, but i was curious as to what the bounty was for. i mean weren't you at one time a bounty hunter yourself?

selven: i was set up! and that's all i have to say about it. and as soon as i get those organa's in my blasters' sights, they'll be set DOWN! for good!

(if you talk to selven again after getting her to go along with celindra's plan)

selven: any progress yet?

pc: no, but stay put. we're still working on things.

selven: well, i'll be here. it's not like i'm going some place any time soon.
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »
part of celindra's backstory was planned to be a playable flashback taking place on the planet of kashyyyk, the wookie homeworld.
it marks not only the point where zaalbar and celindra first met, but also the beginning of a long running war between the wookies and trandoshans.
this is what is referred to briefly in their meeting here on taris.
the coversation with rukil also begins to hint at exactly where celindra's allegiances lie, and some more background into exactly who or what she is.

(if celindra is with you when you see mission and zaalbar confronted by rodians)

mission: quit complaining . . . you can finish eating later. besides, you need the exercise so get over here.

(zaalbar walks towards mission)

celindra: zaalbar?! *laughs* well what do you know.

pc: do you know these people.

celindra: zaalbar and i go quite a ways back actually, but i have no idea who the twi lek is.

(scene continues as normal)

(if celindra is with you when you engage in conversation with either zaalbar or mission)

zaalbar: why are you bothering us?

mission: hey, relax big z. no need to be rude. sorry about that, but wookies ain't much for conversation, you know.

celindra: tell me about it. hey big guy, do you remember me?

zaalbar: how should i know? all you humans look alike to me.

celindra: (giggles) i suppose it's also been quite a few years since i was that girl on trandosha, huh zee-bee?

zaalbar: celi! i thought you were dead. i thought those czerka scum had killed you after they took me prisoner.

celindra: i thought the same about your fate, old friend. i am Happy to see you again, and with the same appetite as always.

zaalbar: i've lost some weight since then, not by my choice though.

celindra: (laughs) oh, i'm sure your new little sister had something to do with that. i'm Glad to see you've been taking Good care of this big lovable monster while i've been away.

pc: and how is it that a twi lek can speak galactic basic?

mission: it's not that strange. most aliens can speak basic, they just prefer to use their own language. but i grew up here on taris so i just sort of got used to speaking the native tongue.

(conversation options follow usual format with mission, after this point, until her closing line about "find something good to eat at the bek base" which is followed by)

celindra: farewell, old friend. perhaps someday we will meet up once again, when we both have more time to share.

zaalbar: yes, i would like that. goodbye celi.

(if celindra is with you when you talk to rukil in the undercity)

rukil: are you the herald of prophecy? the beacon to guide us through darkness? or are you merely another harbinger of shattered dreams and unfulfilled promises?

celindra: (speaks softly) i would advise you to use caution when meddling in the religious affairs of locals you might meet on our mission. most of them do not know of the One, but often have quite polytheistic mindsets when it comes to their deities. you'll find their myth's are often quite littered with impure, if not bluntly immoral, supernatural beings with quite questionable characteristics and personalities.

pc: 1. i wouldn't have taken you for the religious type? especially since you're a jedi.
2. oh great, another religious nut! (convo with rukil continues)

celindra: re 1. i think you'll find i'm full of surprises. (convo with rukil continues)

(when rukil explains the promise land to you)

rukil: legends tell of a self-sufficient colony founded just before the famine and lost during the civil war; a paradise beneath the undercity where droid servants tend to your every need.

celindra: oh, how wonderful for you. so you too can become yet another refuge for a self-centered sensory-gratifying culture, like that which already populates upper taris. some promised land!

pc: shh! this is rukil's fairy tale, not yours. let the old man have his fun.

(if celindra is with you when mission asks you to help rescue zaalbar)

mission: . . . they're going to sell him to a slaver - i just know it.

celindra: poor zee bee, he's always getting himself into trouble somehow. we've got to do something.

(next 2 lines are spoken ONLY if you didn't meet mission & zaalbar in lower city cantina)
pc: do you know these people?

celindra: zaalbar and i go quite a ways back actually, but i have no idea who the twi lek is.
(convo continues as it normally would)

(if celindra is with you and you won't help mission rescue zaalbar)

pc: no deal

celindra: WHAT! i owe zaalbar my life for saving me more than once, if you won't help this girl with finding him, then i'll do it myself.

pc: but . . .

celindra: don't worry sweetie, consider zee bee saved already.

pc: FINE! but if i help get zaalbar back you have to get me inside the vulkar base.
(convo continues with missions regular response)

(this only happens if you met blue-42 in upper city taris and celindra is currently with you)

you find blue-42 in the southern part of the undercity fending off some rakghouls, you come to aid him.

blue-42: well, fancy meeting you here. it's a good thing you showed up when you did, i may have been a goner.

pc: how did you end up here?

blue-42: ah, some of those dirty swoop gang members jumped me and stole my security papers. then they had some wookie dump me off here and leave me for dead for the rakghouls to chow on.

(if mission is present)
mission: . . .

blue-42: don't play all innocent with me missy. i know it was your big furball of a friend who helped them out.
(convo continues)

(if zaalbar is present)
zaalbar: oops!

blue-42: next time, why don't you make sure a guy's dead before you go dumping him in a graveyard, big guy!
(convo continues)

celindra: oh dear, whatever would the universe do, lacking yet one more vain, egotistical . . .

blue-42: . . . hello to you too dreamship. nice to see you again.

celindra: must you always talk to a woman like that? why can't you just . . .

blue-42: well it's not like i know your name.

celindra: it's celindra, and you . . . urgh . . . you tricked me!

blue-42: wha . . ?

pc: (laughing) and that's pretty impressive seeing as she's a jedi.

celindra: don't tell him that!

blue-42: a jedi huh? you're not that bastila everyone's looking for are you?

pc: uh oh!

celindra: you need to learn to just keep your mouth shut! and no, i don't even know who you're talking about.

blue-42: look guys, how should i put this. um, my loyalties don't necessarily lie with the sith. although i'm not on the republic's side either.

pc: then what are you, exchange?

blue-42: no way! i'm in this for the money!

celindra: i should have known.

blue-42: so look sweetheart . . . err . . . bastila, or celindra, or whatever your name really is. your secret is safe with me. just be careful around these other sith down here. oh, and thanks for the assist. here, you may need this. i'm going to go back to the base to file my report and get off this rock. and don't worry, you won't be in it.

(blue-42 gives you the rakghoul serum instead of finding it on the sith trooper corpse.)

(if celindra is with you and you run across canderous in the undercity.
this only happens if celindra was with you when you saw canderous in lower taris, and she is currently in your party.
otherwise she says her lines from the lower city incident)

canderous: this isn't a good place to stand around chatting. the undercity is crawling with rakghouls. i've already lost half a dozen men to those monsters.

celindra: i remember you now, even after all these years. how could i have ever forgotten? you were with the mandalorians at ithor. (ignites her lightsaber)

pc: celindra, our battle isn't with him, and the mandalorian wars is long over.

canderous: . . .

celindra: . . . you're right.

mercenary: canderous, i heard something! over there, in the shadows! sounded like a rakghoul!

(if celindra is with you when you rescue zaalbar)

mission: these are my new friends, big z. without them i never could have got you out.

celindra: hi zee bee. it's celi. just like old times, hey big guy?

zaalbar: celi. i guess our adventures together will continue afterall.

celindra: let's just Hope they don't end as badly as last time.

(pc convo picks up)

(when you rescue bastila and she gets to the part where she says)

bastila: brejik and his vulkars would have left you for dead if i hadn't stepped into that fight. your lucky i was here to get you out of this mess!

pc re 3. we don't have time for this. Carth is probably having one of his paranoid tantrums as we speak.
(convo continues as usual)

(convo at apartment after rescuing bastila)

bastila: my battle meditation ability has helped the republic many times in this war, and it will serve us well here i am sure.

celindra: (laughing) same old bastila. seems her imprisonment has not helped in humbling her any.

carth: your talents might win us a few battles, but that doesn't make you a good leader! a good leader would at least listen to the advice of those who have seen more combat than she ever will!

pc: 1. all of you settle down! this isn't helping.
2. they're both right, you aren't showing much leadership ability right now bastila.
3. carth, you can't talk to your commanding officer like that.

(jump ahead to where bastila says)

bastila: i think we'll need some help getting off taris. maybe if we ask around one of the locals can help us out. we should probably start by asking around in the cantinas.

celindra: actually, i have a suggestion. maybe we should look up that duros smuggler, the one we met when we first arrived.

pc: oh yeah, i had forgotten all about him. what was his name again, verix?

celindra: perhaps we should split up and leave taris separately. this will help to throw the sith off our trail, since they won't know which group is actually the one with bastila. we can rendezvous at a safe haven later.

pc: 1. but where would be a safe place to regroup?
2. but where would we be safe from the grasp of the sith?

bastila: (smiles)

celindra: why dantooine, of course!

pc: okay, then dantooine it is, but how will we divide up the team?

celindra: i'll leave that up to you, although i wouldn't mind having zaalbar join me for a little while.

zaalbar: another adventure again, little sister?

pc: hmm, i don't know how well that will go over with the kid.

mission: hey - don't treat me like i'm a little girl! i ain't no kid - i'm fourteen years old! in fact, i look out for zaalbar more than he looks out for me, you know? big z's a little bit too gullible to make it alone on the mean streets of the lower city.

pc: well, that settles it then. you won't mind zaalbar traveling with celindra for a little while.

mission: . . . (looks worried)

celindra: besides, the others could probably use your help while we're away.

mission: hey, no problem. i'm here to help, right?

celindra: zaalbar and i will look around for verix. just contact us on the personal communicator if you find him first, otherwise we'll contact you just before we leave planet.

carth: alright. we'll talk later, then.

(when you talk to bastila about what happened before you rescued her, there is a point where you can comment on the help of your friends, it would be changed to say.)

pc: i had a lot of help: carth, celindra, mission, zaalbar.
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
(if celindra is with you and you decide to give the rakghoul serum to zelka, when gurney stops you on the way out)

gurney: you blew it! if you had brought that rakghoul serum to zax he would have made it worth your while. but no - you had to go and do the honorable thing!

celindra: perhaps you'd be happier if we did the "honorable" thing about you as well. i wonder how much zelka would really miss such an insubordinate employee as you.

gurney: you wouldn't dare!

pc:1. just try us!
2. now get out of here before we force you to leave.
3. celindra, just let it go.

gurney: re 1 + 2. you'll pay for this! you just wait until the sith find out about you. (gurney runs away. convo ends)

re 3. yeah, if you know what's best for you, you'll keep your mouth shut. (convo ends)

(after you acquire t3-m4 and are about to enter the walkway/ramp to the sith base, you receive a call from celindra on your personal communicator)

celindra: this is celindra on your personal communicator. are you getting this?

pc: 1. yes, what is it celindra.
2. (lie) no, i can't hear a thing you're saying. you're breaking up very badly.
3. (persuade) you have reached taris plumbing and electric. how can we service you today?

celindra: re 1. well, we managed to locate verix and we were all set to go, until another party of sith soldiers came to investigate his apartment. it appears they arrested him, but we were onboard his ship making preparations and didn't find out until zaalbar went to look for something to eat. we questioned some of the neighbors which confirmed our suspicions concerning his capture.

re 2. i'll try remodulating my communicator then . . . hang on. *distortion* how's that? (return to previous pc replies)

re 3. stop screwing around, we haven't got time for these foolish games. verix has been arrested by the sith and taken to their base for questioning.

pc: we're about to enter the sith base anyways, if we find him we'll see what we can do to help him escape.

celindra: please be quick. i don't think the sith will show as much mercy to him this time as they had before. celindra out.

(when you get to the force cages in the sith base; if you met selven with celindra present, and agreed to help her escape taris, she will be in the first cell left of verix. if you ran into blue-42 in the undercity he will be in the second cell to the left of verix. if you brought the rakghoul serum to zelka and scared gurney off, then he will be in the cell to verix's right.)

(convo with verix in his cell. after his response to your recognizing him or not.)

pc: 1. how do i get you out?
2. what's in this for me?
3. i think i'll just leave you there.

verix: re 1. (regular response)

(if you play as a male)re 2. your girlfriends' only pass off the planet, or have you already forgotten about that?
(if you play as a female)re 2. i'm your friends' only pass off the planet, so are you going to let me out or not? (return to previous pc responses)

pc: celindra is NOT my girlfriend!

other party members laugh

pc: shut up!

verix: sorry, i meant no insult. will you help me out or not? (return to previous pc responses)

re 3. then i guess celindra is going to be waiting a long time for a ride off planet. that is, if she doesn't get caught and killed by the sith first.

pc: A. that's where you're wrong. we only needed you to provide her with a ship. celindra is a perfectly capable pilot.
B. i see your point.

verix: A. how could you? why, you're no different than the sith. (end convo)

B. will you help me out or not? (return to previous pc responses)

(selven in force cage)

selven: trusting you and your friend only got me put in a cell. next time i'll know better, if there even is a next time.

pc: 1. relax, we'll have you out of here in no time. um . . . you wouldn't happen to know how to open your cage by chance, would you?
2. ha! you fell right into my trap. have fun being toasted. and don't worry, i'll give your regards to zax. (end convo)

selven: that's NOT very reassuring. none the less, try asking that duros in the cell next to me, he seems to know a lot about tech stuff. if you do manage to get me out of this mess, i'll consider this little hiccup as forgotten.

pc: 1. you can show your appreciation by helping our friend celindra get off the planet safely.
2. on second thought, i think i enjoy the concept of you being fried to death. and i can still collect on your bounty. ah, what a wonderful day. (end convo)

selven: . . . fine, whatever! i just want off this lousy rock.

(blue-42 in force cage)

pc: 1. and what's this all about?
2. not again!

blue-42: i know, i know! it doesn't really make sense does it. look, just don't even ask, alright? if you get me outta this mess i swear i'll help you guys out however i can, okay?

pc: 1. alright then, you can help with seeing celindra safely off planet.
2. it's gonna cost you this time.

blue-42: hey, hold up now. wait a minute! i don't have the authorization or access to the sith launch codes, if that's what you're after. last i knew, some dark jedi was the only one who had access to those, and i'm not about to take him on for anybody. i would rather stay in this cell. at least here it would be a quick death.

pc: 1. we're not asking you to do that. just see to it that celindra gets safely off planet aboard this duros' ship. and don't drive her crazy in the process.
2. fine, stay here and burn to a crisp! (end convo)

blue-42: hey, it's me!

pc: exactly!

(gurney in force cage)

pc: let me guess, you thought you'd turn us in for a ransom of some sort, and that the sith would treat you like a king in return.

gurney: . . . well, i uh . . . that is, um . . .

pc: 1. i'm going to let you out of there, but don't let me ever catch you anywhere outside of the undercity from this day forward. do you understand me?
2. now you're going to learn what i do to people like you who try to take advantage of me.

gurney: re 1. yes, sir. yes, you'll never see me again. i promise!

re 2. . . . oh . . . no, no please . . . oh . . . *faints*

(if you kill them in the force cages)

you call celindra on the personal communicator

pc: um . . . we're going to have a little change of plans here.

celindra: what do you mean? what happened to verix?

pc: 1. well, there was this little accident involving a force cage, you see. and . . . well . . .
2. (lie) it winds up that duros was a liar. i ended up having to put that no good swindler down.
3. i didn't like him, so i killed him. it wasn't like we needed his help. you can fly that ship without him anyways, right?

celindra: re 1.you disintegrated him!?

re 2. what!? you didn't have to do that, and why don't i believe you?

re 3. how could you!?

pc: 1. i'm very sorry it happened this way (if more people than verix died, then the comment goes on to say) but . . . that assassin selven . . . that sith soldier we kept running into . . . and . . . gurney, zelka's aid . . . died in the accident as well.
2. look, you don't have to like it, and i don't need to justify my actions to you. just meet us at the rendezvous point and we'll see you then! (if you killed more than verix) by the way i killed . . . that assassin selven . . . that sith soldier we kept running into . . . and . . . gurney, zelka's aid . . . as well, so learn to deal with it! (end convo)

celindra: that's so terrible! but . . . we'll have to mourn for the loss later though. for now, zee bee and i will do our best to make it to the rendezvous point on our own. if all goes as planned then we will see you there. celindra out.

(if you free the prisoners from the force cages)

you call celindra on the personal communicator

pc: celindra, do you read me?

celindra: i can hear you, what is the current status?

pc: verix has been freed, and he is on his way back to you now. (if selven or blue-42 were freed as well then the following is added) as well as a little extra help.

celindra: that's wonderful news. if all goes well, we'll meet you at the rendezvous point. celindra out.

(in response to canderous in javyars casino before heading to daviks)

pc: 1. i have a few things to take care of first.
2. okay, let's join up.
3. sorry, i'm not interested. besides, my friend celindra doesn't seem to like you very much.
4. forget it, we don't trust you.

(after turret battle on the way to dantooine, when bastila suggests that dantooine would be the safest place to go)

pc: 1. i agree with bastila. we should be safe here. besides, celindra and zaalbar will be expecting us.
2. i think carth has a point. we should keep moving. celindra and zaalbar will just have to fend for themselves for a while.

as another note, it was easiest to make celindra and zaalbar old friends as well as teaming her up with verix, because they use their native tongue and would not require voiceovers, just the captions/subtitles.
there is a sidequest that happens between taris and dantooine in which celindra meets up on a snowy sith world with a new villain we added for the mod, an enemy by the name of darth animus.
this portion of the game was going to be one of the most difficult to pull off, because it would require major editing of an environment (specifically turning several portions in the game into snowy locales and in different orders of occurences to give the impression of a new planet to explore).
i may need to go into more detail on what occurred during this side quest in a future post, but at the moment i will just continue on with where i am at with the material.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:36:47 AM by 30N 3NN1X »
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 01:16:28 PM »
okay, so here's the part you've probably been looking forward to if you've been following this so far, or have played kotor, or any of the mods made for it before.
what follows are convo's with celindra as she levels up throughout the game.
each time she levels up you would have had the option of engaging in one of these convo's the next time you talked to her (including being able to access the playable flashbacks as well, should one take place)
these are (for the most part) unedited and uncut, so some are much longer and contain all the details i thought up for them.
in the actual game they would have needed to be much shorter, so that the player was not sitting through humongous pieces of dialog.

CONVERSATION 1

celindra: yes?

pc: i'd like to know more about you, celindra.

celindra: it's not a tale that's much different from any other jedi you would talk to, but i suppose it couldn't hurt much to share it, other than your patience of course.

pc: 1. oh come now, the life of a jedi can't entirely consist of merely reading about past jedi who actually did something.
2. i may have more patience than you think.
3. on second thought, you're right. it would probably bore me to tears.

celindra: re 1. as you may already know, i was trained as a jedi of the consular class. i was trained under 3 separate masters at 3 different intervals in my life. as a child i was adopted into the order by master zyn len'showe, whom i rescued from a fire set to the orphanage i was housed in on bothawui.
re 2. well, that's yet to be seen. as you may already know, i was trained as a jedi of the consular class. i was trained under 3 separate masters at 3 different intervals in my life. as a child i was adopted into the order by master zyn len'showe, whom i rescued from a fire set to the orphanage i was housed in on bothawui.
re 3. i assumed as much. in that case, we should get back to our mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. you were an orphan?
2. Ha, what a joke! i can just imagine it now, you in a diaper crawling out of a burning building dragging an unconcious jedi along behind you.

celindra: re 1. yes. is that really so hard to believe? not all jedi come from happy and wealthy backgrounds you know.
re 2. nevermind, this is obviously a waste of time to bother discussing with you further. we should get back to our mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. no, it's not hard to believe, i just wouldn't have guessed that about you. and *YOU* rescued a jedi master? are you sure you don't have the details of this story confused.

celindra: are you mocking me? why would i lie about such a thing?

pc: 1. i'd be to afraid to offend a jedi, it just sounded unlikely.
2. it's not very becoming for a jedi to lie you know.
3. nevermind, i've got more important things to do right now than listen to your delusions of grandeur.

celindra: re 1. well, that period in my life is not a comfortable subject for me, to be honest. i would rather not talk about it if you don't mind, besides we should really get back to our mission. (end convo)
re 2 + 3. i know what you are trying to do, but it isn't going to work. we don't have time for these childish teasing games. we should concentrate on our mission. (end convo)
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 01:02:21 AM »
CONVERSATION 2

celindra: what is it?

pc: 1. do you feel up to talking now?
2. you look like you have something on your mind.
3. any more fairy tales you'd like to share?

celindra: re 1 + 2. hmm, yes, i suppose i do. i'm sorry about my abrupt ending to our last conversation. not all of my childhood was as uncomfortable as my time at the orphanage. in fact once my training began my life went in a much different direction.
re 3. hmph! (end convo)

pc: 1. what was master zyn like?
2. did you live on bothawui until you were assigned to the endar spire?
3. i don't really give a care how miserable your childhood was, just be sure it doesn't interfere with accomplishing *MY* mission.

celindra: re 1. master zyn was a very kind bothan. he practically raised me as a daughter more than a student. he was quite unlike any of the other bothans i had met on bothawui, but that probably had a lot to do with the fact that he was a jedi. for the first 3 years of my training we did stay on bothawui, until the exchange began to move in and take over everything they could.
re 2. no, i didn't live there all of my life, but for the first 3 years of my training we did stay on bothawui, until the exchange began to move in and take over everything they could.
re 3. it won't! now let's get back to *OUR* mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. the exchange?
2. why didn't your master try to do something about the exchange?
3. yawn!

celindra: re 1. yes, at the time they weren't quite as formidable a force on bothawui as they have come to be in recent years. my master tried to keep them from forming any kind of stronghold on the planet for as long as he could. he succeeded at it for about a year, but then they began to arrive in larger numbers and with more firepower and weaponry than one jedi could handle on their own. not to mention that he was trying to keep my presence a secret from them, in hopes that i would not be kidnapped and sold on the slave market.
re 2. my master tried to keep them from forming any kind of stronghold on the planet for as long as he could. he succeeded at it for about a year, but then they began to arrive in larger groups and with more firepower and weaponry than one jedi could handle on his own. not to mention that he was trying to keep my presence a secret from them in hopes that i would not be kidnapped and sold on the slave market.
re 3. right, back to the mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. so that's what caused you to leave bothawui, i take it?
2. i guess your master wasn't very good with a lightsaber then.
3. (looks around bored)

celindra: re 1. that and the fact that food and supplies were becoming scarce on bothawui, unless you were in good with, or in debt to, the exchange. no one wants to be in debt or in business with those gangsters, trust me! it was a good thing that my master kept the small ship that he had returned to bothawui in decades earlier. if not for his keeping it maintained and in good working order, we may have never gotten off planet.
re 2. actually my master was quite talented with a lightsaber, although he rarely had a need to use it. he was amazingly gifted at using his persuasive skills to attain peaceful resolutions to a confrontation. however, he couldn't mislead the exchange forever. it was a good thing that my master kept the small ship that he had returned to bothawui in decades earlier. if not for his keeping it maintained and in good working order, we may have never gotten off planet.
re 3. perhaps we should refocus our attention to our mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. so what happened after you left bothawui?
2. sounds like this master zyn was a lousy jedi.

celindra: re 1. actually, leaving bothawui was not as easy a task as i may have made it sound. we ended up getting caught by one of the exchange's pirated ships not long after leaving orbit, but we should really get back to our mission for now. perhaps if we have some time to talk later, i will share more about what happened to us on board that pirate vessel. (end convo)
re 2. and you would know wouldn't you? we have more important business to attend to right now. (end convo)
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 09:44:18 AM »
i got a little bit behind on posting some more stuff, i've been a bit busy lately, but here's some more.
i'm going to post 3 of them today to catch up a bit.

CONVERSATION 3

celindra: yes, is there something i can help you with?

pc: 1. care to share a little bit more about your past?
2. no, i just like to annoy you.

celindra: re 1. yes, i suppose we have a little bit of time we can spare. i had told you last time about how master zyn and i had left bothawui in hopes of escaping the exchange, only to wind up captured by one of their pirated vessels heading for kuat.
re 2. is this really necessary? we have much more pressing matters to attend to. (end convo)

pc: 1. kuat? i don't think i've been there before.
2. were you able to escape from the ship?
3. aren't they famous for their ship building facilities?

celindra: re 1. mainly people looking to buy or trade in old ships are more likely to frequent kuat rather than your common planet hopper. not to say there isn't anything admirable about the planet. kuat city has it's sights and sounds, as well as boasting one of the most mesmerizing waterfall's i've ever seen. if it wasn't for the gambling casino lying behind the falls, i would probably have found it to be one of the most beautiful and serene locations in the universe. however, the gardens of tralala more than made up for the casino, once you grow accustomed to the smell of the drebin compost that is.
re 2. we did eventually get off of the ship, by the help of a fellow jedi in fact. well, force adept might actually be a better term to use to describe him. he was posing as a smuggler to the crew whom didn't realize he was a bit more than that. it turns out that master zyn used to be very close friends with him, from a long time back. they had worked on some kind of an undercover mission from what i understood, although my master, nor this force adept, were willing to go into any details about it, nor did they seem to be on the best of terms with one another anymore. he was an odd fellow, kind of reminded me of the drebin of kuat actually. (laughs softly to herself)
re 3. oh sure. as well as kuat city's many bright lights, the tekshar falls, and the garden of tralala with it's many drebin.

pc: 1. drebin?
2. how exactly were you able to escape the exchange pirates?
3. sounds like a boring story is coming on.

celindra: re 1. (laughs softly to herself) drebin are large furry creatures with elongated necks. the people of kuat use the creatures' droppings as fertilizer for many of their plants and gardens. but i'm getting a little off topic and ahead of myself. we had escaped the orbit of bothawui and were about 6 hours into our journey when we were attacked by an odd looking battlecruiser. in the assault my master was knocked unconcious and i was left to fend for myself against the boarding party of exchange pirates. there were to many for me however, and i was but a novice in skill with my lightsaber. at first they only kept my master securely confined, thinking i would not be such a hassle to them, but after a few escape attempts they thought otherwise and confined me in a force cage as well. that was when he showed up.
2. we had escaped the orbit of bothawui and were about 6 hours into our journey when we were attacked by an odd looking battlecruiser. in the assault my master was knocked unconcious and i was left to fend for myself against the boarding party of exchange pirates. there were to many for me however, and i was but a novice in skill with my lightsaber. at first they only kept my master securely confined, thinking i would not be such a hassle to them, but after a few escape attempts they thought otherwise and confined me in a force cage as well. that was when he showed up.
3. then why did you ask? come on, let's just get back to the mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. who is "he"?
2. what kind of ship was it?
3. not to burst your bubble, but you've still got a ways to go on those lightsaber skills. you probably couldn't hit the backside of a bantha.

celindra: re 1. oh, i meant the force adept who aided us in our escape. my master knew the man and was quite surprised to see him. my master had asked him about a trial regarding the jedi council, but i was to young to recall any specific details. you could imagine my shock to find that this man not only carried a lightsaber, but was decently skilled in the ways of the force, and yet he did not affiliate himself with the jedi. he claimed that he had joined the pirates in an attempt to disrupt their poaching of drebin on the planet of kuat. obviously the exchange had a hand in the tekshar gambling casino of kuat city as well. with the man's help, we were able to overpower the remainder of the crew on board, and take over the battle cruiser. in thanks for his help, master zyn offered to help the man in his mission by removing the threat of the remaining pirates that had already left for the surface of kuat. so after some repairs to my masters' small ship, we too traveled to the surface of kuat, while the force adept left orbit to take the ship where he said "the exchange would never find it". neither my master or i ever saw the man, or that ship for that matter, again.
2. unfortunately i only saw that ship's outer appearance briefly, upon our capture by the pirates, when i was to occupied to really pay attention to it anyways, and when we parted company with the force adept. i can't say that i recognize it from any vessel i had seen before or since. however, in all fairness, i wasn't really concerned with paying attention to such details regarding it.
3. i think i've covered your hide quite enough times to earn some credit with what skill i do have, don't you think? but regardless, my skill with a lightsaber is not really the issue here now is it. you should remain more focused on our current mission instead. (end convo)

pc: 1. so what happened next?
2. did master zyn ever talk to you about that force adept again?
3. i hope that's the end of your rambling.

celindra: re 1. once we arrived on kuat, my master began constructing a plan on how to track down the exchange pirates, but i think i should save that story for later. we should get back to our mission for now. (end convo)
re 2. oddly enough, no he did not. i myself found their one time friendship to be a bit mysterious. even for jedi. we should get back to our mission though. (end convo)
re 3. how rude! (end convo)
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »
CONVERSATION 4

celindra: hello, do you need assistance?

pc: 1. what happened on kuat?
2. oh nothing, i'm just keeping tabs on how many attempts it will take to break your patience.

celindra: re 1. once we set up some lodging, my master spent several hours in deep meditation, formulating a plan on how to overthrow the exchange's standing on kuat. during this time i decided to sneak out and do a bit of "sightseeing" if you will. while i was out, is when i first visited the tekshar waterfalls. impressed by the beauty and grandness of the locale, i took in the sight for a while and by chance overheard a nearby conversation taking place. i thought i had recognized one of the voices from the vessel we had escaped, and so i carefully listened from the cover of a nearby rocky outcropping. peeking around the corner of the rocks i seen the familiar appearance of the orange skinned twi lek who had caught me upon my final attempt to rescue my master on board the exchange ship. he kept raising his voice, arguing with a human who was barring him from access behind the falls. it was then that i discovered that behind the falls was actually the entry way to kuat city's largest gambling casino.

re 2. more attempts than you have the patience to endure, i can assure you of that. we should instead focus on the mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. what were they arguing about?
2. what did you do next?
3. ah, a gambling casino. now this is more like it. why didn't you talk about this sooner? tell me more.
4. i bet you snuck out a lot when your master wasn't looking, didn't you? (wink)

celindra: re 1. although i was not familiar with the language that they were speaking, it was pretty clear that the twi lek had been thrown out of the establishment for his drunken disorderly conduct while inside.

re 2. well, after the twi lek gave up arguing with the human and left, i waited a few minutes and made my way towards the entrance, pretending to be oblivious to where it was i was heading. the human stopped me with a clearing of his throat and a shaking of his head. in a childish manner i feigned shock, and asked the man what the place was. he looked at me for a few seconds before stating that it was "none of my business" and to "get lost".

re 3. there really isnt' much to tell actually, i wasn't there to gamble after all. i was trying to gain some information to help my master out in his task of overthrowing the exchange.

re 4. i beg your pardon! i would . . . hmmph. i know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. the conversation is over. (end convo)

pc: 1. you mean you gave up and left that easily?!
2. let me guess, you finally showed some backbone and struck him down where he stood.

celindra: re 1 + 2. hardly, (huff) i decided this may be as good a time as any to practice influencing a weak minded individual with the persuasion skills which my master had been teaching me.

pc: 1. and?
2. please tell me you instructed the fool to climb to the top of the waterfall and dive headfirst onto some jagged rocks below?

celindra: re 1. and . . . it worked! i simply told the man that it really wasn't a good idea to keep his speeder parked where it was, and that moving it right away would be in his best interest. he agreed with my assessment and quickly left his post to go tend to matters elsewhere.

2. i would never do such a thing! what is wrong with you anways? are you always so brutal and gruesome in your attempts to solve problems. i simply told the man that it really wasn't a good idea to keep his speeder parked where it was, and that moving it right away, would be in his best interest. he agreed with my assessment and quickly left his post to go tend to matters elsewhere.

pc: 1. i guess it was a good thing he had a speeder then. so what happened once you entered the place?
2. uh huh, please tell me this story ends in bloodshed or i may just cry over the time and brain cells that are dying listening to you.

celindra: re 1. i attempted to keep to the shadows, what little shadows there were in the place. to my surprise it was lit up like the inside of a naboo wedding chapel. i looked around at fat high class women dressed in their luxurious gowns laughing lightheartedly, as their rich old husbands gambled away their "petty credits", while guzzling down entire bottles of tarisian ale and the like. needless to say it wasn't long before i was noticed by a rather rotund sullustan at a nearby table. the greedy, disgusting, little creature had decided that he and his opponent, a rather drunken devaronian, should gamble over who would be able to use me for their pleasure that evening. before i knew it, i was chained to their gambling table with a hunting droid's blaster nestled against the nape of my neck.

re 2. i don't understand why you bother to talk to me if you have no intention of hearing what i have to say. let's just get back to what we were doing. (end convo)

pc: 1. how did you ever get out of this one.
2. i suppose you expect me to feel sorry for you now, right?
3. speaking of which, i wouldn't mind a little pleasure . . .

celindra: re 1. i must have been held there for several hours as the two continuously argued over the other cheating at pazaak. actually it was only because of using the force that i was keeping the arguments going for as long as i could. it was then that another person entered the casino wearing a dark blue cloak hiding their features. the cloaked one drew just about everyone's attention upon entering the casino, but they quickly returned to their games after a brief moment of gawking and guffawing at the cloaked one's appearance. the cloaked person walked up to our table and asked in a respirated voice, if they could be dealt in for the next round. the sullustan obliged, while the devaronian complained for a good 5 minutes before passing out. after a best 2 out of 3 matches, the cloaked one demanded his prize, me, be turned over to him or he would bring the issue up with daldugga the hutt, the casino overseer.

re 2. not at all. i don't need your sympathy. i got past that incident long ago. but enough of this, we have more important things to do than talk right now. (end convo)

re 3. don't even THINK about it, that's never going to happen! (end convo)

pc: those hutt's, always coming in handy for leverage when in a tight spot.

celindra: the sullustan was not about to be put into that kind of predicament, and so he released me to the cloaked one, who escorted me from the facility and to some nearby apartments. i was taken by surprise that the dwellings were actually where my master and i had found lodging. i began to reach out in the force to make contact with my master, in hopes that he could come to my rescue, only to hear his familiar voice speak from behind me. i turned to see his disappointed face as he pulled back the hood on his cloak and removed the respirator from his face.

pc: 1. uh oh, i bet you got quite a talking to.
2. (laughs hysterically)
3. serves you right for not being more powerful in the force. i would have slaughtered the whole lot of them with my mind, had i been in your predicament.

celindra: re 1. worse than that. my master carried on the charade of being a pedophile gambler and literally kept me on a jewelry laiden leash for several days as we frequented the casino in efforts to get in good with the management. daldugga turned his head to the whole matter, as was to be expected, but i was the laughingstock of the casino for several days.

re 2. yeah, yeah, laugh it up. i'm glad you're entertained, but we have more pressing matters to attend to. (end convo)

,re 3. *ahem*, which is why you aren't a jedi. now can we get back to something more serious, like our mission. (end convo)

pc: 1. a lesson in obedience and humility i take it? so was your master successful in infiltrating the exchange's connections at the casino?
2. well, you can rest assured that you are now the laughingstock of our little ragtag group of heroes as well. (laughs)

celindra: re 1. a lesson i learned all to well, by the time it was over. we did manage however, thanks to such a good cover, to learn a lot of information from some of the regulars at the casino. we even overheard information, during a match between daldugga the hutt and my master, in regards to an upcoming secret meeting between a familiar twi lek and some ithorians in the gardens of tralala. we should save that story for another time though. we should get back to the mission for now. (end convo)

re 2. oh, why thank you for that word of encouragement. i suppose next you'll be wanting to lead me around on a leash as well . . . wait . . . i'd better shut up before i give you more ideas for insults.

pc: hmm, that could prove quite entertaining actually. i guess some of your ideas are pretty good ones after all.

celindra: surely this can't be the path to my destiny. (end convo)
30N 0U7!

Offline 30N 3NN1X

• Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 10:17:20 AM »
CONVERSATION 5

celindra: would you like to discuss something with me?

pc: 1. yes, i was curious what transpired at the gardens of tralala on kuat?
2. you look like you had something on your mind, would you like to talk about it?
3. no.

celindra: re 1. oh yes, tralala. the magnificent gardens, however that day left no time for admiring the scenery. it was there that my master and i would face the exchange after about 2 weeks of infiltrating the casino.
2. i was just remembering my confrontation with the exchange at the gardens of tralala on kuat.
3. are you certain? you look like you wanted to ask me something.

pc: 1. so who were those ithorians you mentioned, that the exchange were supposed to be meeting with?
2. the gardens of tralala, you mentioned them before. so what happened there?
3. so, i assume the gardens were quite beautiful.
4. when will you get to the part where you start killing people.
5. nevermind. (end convo)

celindra: re 1. you probably won't believe me, but it was the moomo brothers, del and dob. they apparently were looking to buy some rare item that would help them in executing a large amount of bounties with less effort on their part. the only problem was, the exchange had no intentions of selling the brothers anything.
re 2. when my master and i arrived at the gardens that day, we waited for about 4 hours, watching the exchange attempt to blend in with the few tourists admiring the gardens. finally, we saw the form of a heavily armed gunship coming in at a landing site just near the center of the gardens. i asked my master if he thought that would be the ithorians we had heard about, and he confirmed it by telling me the ship was called the moomo williwaw, owned by none other than the moomo brothers.
re 3. yes, they were actually. i had never really had an opportunity to go to a place with so many specimens of exotic plant life, until later in my training of course. i have since seen more shares of plants than i could bare to recount, but at the time i considered the whole experience almost tantalizing to my childlike senses. of course that was soon changed by the arrival of the moomo brothers of all people.
re 4. must every tale consist of extreme violence in order to appease your appetite for conflict? don't worry, i am sure that you will find our confrontation with the moomo brothers and the exchange quite satisfying.

pc: 1. the moomo brothers, who are they?
2. the moomo brothers! what kind of trouble did those buffoons get themselves into this time?
3. i hope this story is going someplace.

celindra: re 1. you've never heard of the moomo brothers?! where have you been for the last 20 years? let's just say, that the ithorians are more of the pacifistic type, who would much rather tend to their plants all day and keep their planet safe from any outside taint, than stir up trouble with anyone else. the moomo's however, didn't fit in well with their society and they were banished from their respected herd.
re 2. apparently the exchange found out that there happened to be two ithorian bounty hunters running amok in the galaxy, albeit they were rather lousy at their profession, the exchange was more concerned with their possible knowledge of ithorian gardening skills. from the intel we received from daldugga the hutt, the exchange were planning on crippling kuat city's major natural farming sources to put a stranglehold on the authorities, thus their original purpose for poaching the drebin. they had hoped that the moomo brothers would be able to provide them with knowledge on how to effectively, yet covertly, poison the plantlife found on the planet, starting with the gardens of tralala.
re 3. if you would give me an opportunity to share it with you, then it might!

pc: 1. so what did your master and you do to stop the exchange and the moomo's?
2. sounds like the moomo's had gotten in over their "hammer" heads.
3. hmm, i wouldn't mind having an ithorian's head mounted on a trophy wall.
4. i don't have time for this.

celindra: re 1. due to my misbehavior just weeks prior, my master had kept me under strict discipline and confiscated my lightsaber until i learned to behave more like a jedi. obviously i found this quite frustrating, but instead of brooding over it, i focused my efforts on other areas of my training.
my master had informed me of his plan earlier while we were awaiting the arrival of the moomo's. and so i went into action. i walked directly up to del moomo and pretended to be lost, and seeking directions. he tried with each of my requests, to dismiss me, until finally one of the exchange members recognized me. it was the twi lek from the pirated vessel we had escaped.
by this time my master had already made his way around the opposite side of the landing pad, and due to my distraction, was able to gain access to the entry ramp of the moomo williwaw.
re 2. a rather insulting manner of putting it, but you're right. our plan was already set into motion when the twi lek exchange pirate began discussing the details of their reason for contacting the brothers in the first place. i abruptly walked up to del moomo interrupting the conversation, and pretended to be a lost tourist. after a moment the twi lek exchange pirate recognized me and grabbed me by the arm. meanwhile my master had snuck onboard the williwaw.
after some confused stares and comments by the moomo's, the familiar sound of a ships engine starting up caught everyone's attention. the moomo's turned, probably shocked, to find the gun turrets on the williwaw being adjusted directly towards them and the exchange pirates.
re 3. what does that have to do with anything? do you just look for opportunities to disgust others. wait, don't answer that, i'm pretty sure i already know the answer. (end convo)
re 4. right. (end convo)

pc: 1. hmm, i guess i was expecting a different outcome.
2. yes, finally some action!
3. what a coward! if my master used me like that, i would have blasted him in his sleep.

celindra: re 1. master zyn was more of a tactician, as i have mentioned before. he would determine the quickest means to end a conflict, and then act, using an approach that would require the least amount of violence necessary. however, the exchange had something else in mind rather than surrender. the moomo's weren't as stupid though, they were very aware of the firepower of their vessel, and ran for cover, while the twi lek and his band of pirate comrades opened fire on the moomo williwaw.
i knew my master would not fire on them, so i reached out with the force and yanked the rifles out of the hands of the two closest pirates near me, and flung them into a pond surrounding the landing area. meanwhile, my master began firing warning shots at their feet. everyone went for cover, including me, as blaster fire rained all over the gardens. my master was very cautious with his firing so as not to injure any of the civillians, but the exchange cared only for results.
the two unarmed pirates had run off, only to wind up caught by kuat city security. the twi lek and 3 others still remained to fend for themselves, seeking cover behind crates and natural landscape.
the twi lek soon took cover with del and dob, and managed to grab a thermal detonator from del's belt pouch. neither i, nor my master, had realized what was being thrown towards the moomo williwaw, until it suddenly froze in midair.
re 2. a huge blaster battle ensued, between the exchange pirates, and master zyn. i managed to disarm two of the pirates by using the force to pull their weapons right from their hands. however, in the chaos of the moment, the twi lek pirate had managed to obtain a thermal detonator from del moomo's belt pouch, and lunged it at the williwaw. we all were stunned when we saw that it froze in mid flight, and rotated slowly in place.
re 3. master zyn didn't *USE* me, it was part of the plan. really, you must learn to understand the difference between playing a role on a team, rather than thinking you have to call the shots all the time. like how about now, we get back to our mission? (end convo)

pc: 1. froze in place, what happened?
2. ummm, how's that even possible.
3. sorry to interrupt this rather tall tale, but i just wanted to make it clear that i'm in charge of this mission, and i think it's about time we get back to it.
4. can you skip all the boring parts? oh wait, they're all boring! tell you what, let's not even put eachother through this misery any longer.

celindra: re 1. a jedi happened, that's what. it wasn't master zyn or i, but rather an ithorian jedi master by the name of wimmel ivuur who had tracked the moomo's to kuat in order to apprehend them. the detonator flew into her palm where she quickly deactivated it and ignited her yellow bladed lightsaber. once again, the blaster battle started back up, this time with the moomo's gunning for master ivuur. i had never imagined an ithorian being as graceful and quick with a lightsaber, until i saw master ivuur in combat. she strategically deflected all of the blasts with her lightsaber, and sent one flying right back at the moomo's, injuring the right arm of dob moomo. it wasn't but a few minutes longer before kuat city security showed up and joined into the firefight. the exchange pirates soon surrendered to kuat city custody, while the moomo's were handed over to master ivuur to take back to a detention center orbiting the gas giant of lefrani, in the mustafar system of the outer rim.
re 2. it's possible because jedi master wimmel ivuur intervened. she had been tracking the moomo's to kuat in order to apprehend them, and happened to show up just in time to help out in the midst of the battle. prior to these events, the moomo's had caused the glymphids of ploo II to errupt into a civil war with the fluggrians of ploo IV, due to a trade dispute that drove the two brothers into one of their regular feuds. master ivuur was sent to resolve the conflict with the help of the quermians of ploo II, and capture the instigators. the moomo's had been sentenced to a detention center in the mustafar system, but recently managed to escape during a riot innitiated by a gang of dugs imprisoned there. they all managed to stow away aboard a droid operated p.t.v. (prisoner transfer vessel) to mustafar, and retrieved the moomo williwaw from an impound in the city of fralideja, where it was scheduled for destruction. when the jedi council were informed of the brothers escape, they once again implored the assistance of master ivuur in their capture.
re 3 + 4. fine then. back to the mission it is. (end convo)

pc: 1. what is it with you and ithorian's?
2. do you have some kind of obsession with ithorians or something? it's like they just mysteriously drop out of the sky in this story of yours.
3. so what happened to the exchange pirates after this?
4. so where did your training bring you next?
5. are you finally finished?

celindra: re 1. well, seeing that master ivuur would eventually take me as her padawan after the untimely death of master zyn, i suppose one could say i couldn't help but be impacted by the ithorians. i even lived on ithor for a short time, although it was in one of their floating cities, not on the planet surface itself. journeying to the planet surface was restricted to pretty much anyone other than those deemed worthy to join with the ithorian's religious deity, known as the mother jungle. perhaps we can talk about that some time later, for now we should return to our mission. (end convo)
re 2. no, i wouldn't say i have an obsession with the ithorian's. i can't help that the moomo's were involved with the exchange on kuat, nor had i any foreknowledge of the presence of master ivuur prior to her revealing herself at the gardens of tralala. although i would one day become a padawan under master ivuur, and eventually live on ithor for a brief period, but we should return to our mission for now. we'll save such stories for another time perhaps. (end convo)
re 3. i'm really not sure. i didn't really concern myself with them after the whole incident. i was to busy becoming acquainted with master ivuur as was master zyn. the two of them became really close friends after the incident at kuat, and worked together on several missions for the following  year and a half. until the . . . well, let's just get back to that later. i'd rather not talk about that right now. (end convo)
re 4. after the incident on kuat, we collaborated on a lot of missions with master ivuur, for the jedi council at mustafar. although they resided off planet at the time, they still maintained a presence in the system. but we should really get back to the mission for the time being. we can talk about more on this later. (end convo)
re 5. yes, yes. sorry i wasted *MY* time by responding to *YOUR* questions! (end convo)
30N 0U7!